Hear me today: you will NOT truly step into your full potential if you don’t know your worth.
Your worth is NOT your past, what you do or where you come from. Your worth IS anchored into the relationship you have with yourself.
equivalent in value to the sum or item specified.
“jewellery worth £450 was taken”
sufficiently good, important, or interesting to be treated or regarded in the way specified.
“the museums in the district are well worth a visit”
the level at which someone or something deserves to be valued or rated.
“they had to listen to every piece of gossip and judge its worth”
the amount that could be achieved or produced in a specified time.
“the companies have debts greater than two years’ worth of their sales”
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I deserve a beautiful life?
- Do I deserve to be in a loving, fulfilling relationship?
- Do I deserve to do what I love?
Whatever your answers were, will reveal how you feel about yourself. If you said ‘’no’’ or had an excuse as to why it is not available to you – it points to how you value your worth. You need to know that your worth is not connected or validated by anyone else, even if you think you need the love of your parents, friends, or partners.
If you do not first love you for you and rediscover your worth, it will be difficult for most people to treat you in that way you so desire to be treated.
You set the level of what you can receive – love, abundance, validation.
But these emotions come from deep-rooted beliefs that we are not always aware of and it is not something you can just decide to change on a conscious level. Yes, you can focus and commit to growing and healing but your subconscious needs to support you with this.
This is the 95% of us that holds all the information that we have to update to support us on our journey of growth and healing. I can guide you to reveal these deep, underlying, outdated beliefs and then journey with you to rewrite it.
My purpose is to serve more women and I have created different ways to do this from the end of September 2020:
- I will continue to offer private programmes for individuals and will be available full time from October. Bookings are now open for October 2020 (see my packages here).
- I will also host monthly workshops one Saturday per month in Durbanville for small groups of people (have a look at my events calendar).
- An intimate 2-day Women’s Retreat at a private beach camp at the end of October, with space for only 15 women.
Please contact me directly if you would like to chat about any of these: [email protected]